Inspired by our award-winning Closer to Nature® nipple, this soft silicone nipple flexes and stretches just like mom, providing breast-like comfort for the most natural soothing experience.
Our Breast-Like pacifier features a symmetrical silicone nipple and with no ‘wrong’ side up, it will always be placed correctly in baby’s mouth.
KIND ON BABY'S SKIN
This unique pacifier shield curves away from baby’s face and offers superior ventilation for better air flow to reduce moisture build-up and help prevent irritation.
EASY TO CLEAN & BPA-FREE
Easy to clean either in a sterilizer, by hand or in the top rack of the dishwasher. Always BPA and phthalate-free for your ultimate reassurance.
Before first use
- Before first use place the pacifier in boiling water for 5 min, allow to cool, and squeeze out any trapped water from the soother. This is to ensure good hygiene.
How to use your pacifiers
- Do not store in direct sunlight or near a source of heat.
- Do not store with or allow to come in to contact with solvents or harsh chemicals.
- Never dip the nipple in sweet substances or medication, your child may get tooth decay.
- Replace the pacifier after one month, for safety and hygiene reasons.
- If the pacifier becomes lodged in your baby’s mouth, DO NOT PANIC; it cannot be swallowed.. Remove from baby’s mouth with care, as gently as possible.
- When the pacifier is not in use, for instance after sterilization, keep in a dry covered container.
Cleaning & Maintenance
- Before first use place the pacifier in boiling water for 5 min, allow to cool, and squeeze out any trapped water from the pacifier. This is to ensure good hygiene.
- Clean before each use. Wash in warm soapy water and rinse in clean water or use a dishwasher, top shelf only. Remove any water that may have entered the teat by squeezing the teat. Do not clean with solvents or harsh chemicals.
- Suitable for sterilization by steam (electric and microwave), boiling or cold water tablet/liquid solution.
- DO NOT sterilize the display case. It is not intended to be used for sterilization or storage and should be disposed of correctly.