Supports optimal hydration in the body, effectively replaces lost electrolytes and enhances energy levels.
Rehidrat, SA's No.1 rehydration and electrolyte replacement solution, has been specifically formulated to quickly replenish your body's vital fluids, minerals and electrolytes to help you perform at your peak. Rehidrat contains no artificial preservatives, sweeteners or colourants and is suitable for the whole family.
How to use:
Dissolve the contents of one sachet in 250ml of freshly boiled and cooled water. The solution must be freshly prepared every day. For maintenance therapy:
- 3 months+: 100 - 200ml after every bowel movement
- 1-5 years: 200ml after every bowel movement
- 6 years and older: to quench thirst and replace fluid loss
- Mild dehydration: 50ml/ kg body mass for first 6 hours, followed by maintenance therapy
- Moderate to severe dehydration: 100 ml / kg body mass for first 6 hours, followed by maintenance therapy
Discard unused solution after 24hours. If severe diarrhoea continues for 12 hours, and for severe dehydration, consult your healthcare professional immediately. For further information, refer to enclosed package insert.
Each 14g sachet of powder contains: Sodium Chloride (0.44g), Potassium Chloride (0.38g), Sodium Bicarbonate (0.42g), Glucose (4.12g), Sucrose (8.10g)
Western Cape Branch: 138 Main road, Michaels Arcade, Somerset West, 7130 (Pick-up option available)