The rotating car seat that offers safety, comfort, convenience and extended rear-facing
The Primo Viaggio 360 is a 360 degree rotating car seat. This car seat with integrated i-Size base offers children the highest levels of safety as it allows them to travel in a rear-facing position longer: from birth up to 105 cm in height and 18 kg in weight (around 4 years). When children reach the age of 15 months or 76 cm in height, parents can choose whether to adopt a forward-facing position with the greatest of ease, thanks to the in-built Turn & Go system.
The rotating base makes life easier for parents and children. Getting into and out of the seat is much easier as the seat can be turned toward the car doors.
- Convenience: With a rotating base, this car seat allows you to move in any direction. It makes getting in and out of the car a lot easier than most car seats.
- Safety: EPS provides improved protection from the absorption of impacts while ASIP provides side impact protection. The Viaggio 360 is equipped with Kinetic pods which move forces away from your child in the event of a side collision. An additional Anti-rebound bar adds protection in the event of a rear end collision and a blind lock system prevents the seat being released unintentionally from another passenger.
- Comfort: The headrest and safety belts can be simultaneously adjusted in height and fixed in 6 positions, this provides your child a lot of comfort as they grow bigger. Equipped with a dual staged cushion, it adapts as the baby grows, making the car seat both comfortable and safe.
- Easy to Use: Use the Turn & Go system to turn the car seat to change into a forward facing car seat.
- Adaptable: Depending on your child's rate of growth, you can choose when to adopt a forward facing seat from your child's early year rear facing position.
Extended Rear-facing Use: The Viaggio 360 can be used in the rear-facing position until 18 Kgs (+/- 4 years).
All Peg Perego Products are Made In Italy and are of the highest quality and design