Monstrously cool design possibilities await kids with this LEGO® DOTS Monster Bracelets (41923) kit! This creative set features 2 adjustable, flexible bands in mint and blue that fit around wrists of all sizes and includes 32 colorful, monster-decorated tiles. They're easy and intuitive to create and kids can make the bracelets uniquely theirs to suit their outfit or mood. This set makes a great treat or just-because gift.
Freedom of self-expression
LEGO DOTS sets let kids explore self-expression and free creativity as they make and decorate the different kits however they like. Anything goes with these bracelets and all the other DOTS kits – the magic lies in a child’s imagination. The range of different bracelets make great, unexpected, anytime treats or the best birthday gifts for kids who love creative DIY crafts.
- Surprise a monster-loving child with this spookily fun LEGO® DOTS Monster Bracelets (41923) craft kit and start them off on an open-ended journey of design.
- Frightfully cool jewelry on display! Kids can push their design skills as they decorate the bracelets, which feature 2 adjustable bands and 32 colorful tiles. Play starts right out of the bag!
- This kit is great on its own for quick, imaginative creativity. Kids can also use tiles from the LEGO® DOTS Extra DOTS bags to expand their designs with cool new ideas.
- Any DIY or arts-and-crafts fan will love this customizable kit. The durable bracelets and colorful decorated tiles will make a fun holiday gift or a little extra treat for kids aged 6 and up.
- Small, fun and totally portable. With the bracelets each measuring over 7 in. (20 cm) long, there's lots of space for kids to be creative.
- Open the bag and decorating the bracelet starts right away. Easy-to-follow inspiration on the packaging makes creating a snap – what will young designers come up with first?
- These cool LEGO® DOTS kits represent free creativity. The ready-to-decorate bracelets offer bite-sized opportunities to help build children’s imagination and confidence through fun.
- LEGO® DOTS sets offer open-ended play and encourage self-expression through creating and customizing jewelry or room decor items, bringing the joy of LEGO play to a new group of kids.
- LEGO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart reliably every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards.
Western Cape Branch: 138 Main road, Michaels Arcade, Somerset West, 7130 (Pick-up option available)