4 in 1 Canopy Kids Tricycle for Toddler Age 1-6 Year Old Bike,Trike and Ride Push Handle Buggy Pram.
Come on outdoors! Your child can learn new motor skills and enjoy the outdoors while they're at it.
This stroller push tricycle acts as a push trike for infants and as they transition into toddlers the push handle can be removed and peddles can be used.
This will teach them the skill peddling as well as how to direct a bicycle while having the safety of the dual back wheels for perfect balance.
This will give them the confidence required before they move onto their own big bicycle.
- ✔PUSH TRIKE TO FUNCTIONAL TRICYCLE TRANSFORMATION: This tricycle allows parents to control the movement and direction of the trike with the push handle. Your child can transition from 1 years of age to 6 years of age with one product. It allows him/her to build confidence while riding and makes moving on to a bicycle with a more natural process. *transition image model may vary
- ✔AIR FILLED RUBBER WHEELS: It comes with durable and sturdy rubber inflatable wheels for a safe and smooth ride. Also has rubber hand grips for extra safety and control and rear breaks.
- ✔LIGHTWEIGHT STEEL FRAME. The strong quality steel frame offers great support but is light enough for a small child to manage.
- ✔EASY ASSEMBLY: This bike is quick and easy to assemble with this step-by-step instructional booklet.
- ✔DESIGNED FOR TODDLERS AND YOUNG KIDS: The high seat is adjustable to accommodate your child’s growth stages as well as the foot rest can be removed as your child transitions into using the peddles. This tricycle is perfect for children from 12 months (1 year) to 72 Months (6 years) of age.
- Suitable for ages from 9months to 6years of age
- Parts removable to suit child’s age and growth stages
- Foldable foot rest for toddlers
- Safety belt and guard rail for safety
- Double back breaks on back wheels
- Canopy can open and close and has a peep window for parents
- Canopy can be removed as the child grows, the parents handle bar can also be removed when made into tricycle
- Back storage basket and pouch
Product Assembly: Assembly instructions are included in the box.
***Please note: Keep the box contents away from small children before it is built as there are bags for screws and parts in the box that pose a choking hazard. Casual Maintenance To keep your trike in a safe and long lasting condition we recommend you keep the trike clean and do not allow it to sit outside wet from rain, keep check of all screws are secured tightly and keep the front rear axle and handle bars lubricated.
Color shade may slightly differ from the colour in the image above due to lighting and camera used.
Western Cape Branch: 138 Main road, Michaels Arcade, Somerset West, 7130 (Pick-up option available)