LEGO®Technic Rough Terraine Crane-42082
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Enjoy an immense build and play experience with the LEGO® Technic™ 42082 Rough Terrain Crane, our largest and tallest LEGO Technic crane to date, pre-August 2018.
Activate the Power Functions and select upper or lower crane mode for complete control over an array of easy‑to‑operate, motorized functions. Lower the stabilizer legs, rotate the superstructure through 360°, operate the lifting winch or send the extendable boom a meter into the air. Manual functions include 4-wheel steering, 4-wheel drive, detailed V8 engine with moving pistons and fan, and adjustable wing mirrors, plus a detailed operator’s cab with an opening door. This amazing model also includes 2 opening compartments with tools, chains and a fire extinguisher, plus 4 outrigger landing plates and 4 LEGO Technic building sections that can be lifted and assembled. This 2‑in‑1 LEGO Technic set comes with a red and black color scheme and can be rebuilt to create a Mobile Pile Driver.
- Features a LEGO® Power Functions large motor for controlling the cranes upper and lower functions.
- Select upper and lower crane mode for complete control over an array of easy-to-operate, motorized functions. Lower the stabilizer legs, rotate the superstructure through 360°, operate the lifting winch or send the extendable boom a meter into the air!
- Manual functions include 4-wheel steering, 4-wheel drive, detailed V8 engine with moving pistons and fan, adjustable wing mirrors and an opening cab door.
- Hook up the included LEGO® Technic building sections and put your LEGO crane operator skills to the test!
- Open the door to access the detailed operator’s cab.
- Open the storage compartments to access the chains, tools and fire extinguisher.
- Comes with a red and black color scheme.
- This LEGO® Technic™ Set is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- The largest and tallest LEGO® Technic™ crane to date—pre-August 2018—with more than 4,050 pieces.
- 2-in-1 LEGO® Technic™ Set: rebuilds into a Mobile Pile Driver.
- Rough Terrain Crane measures over 39” (100cm) high, 25” (66cm) long and 10” (26cm) wide in working position, and over 10” (27cm) high, 29” (76cm) long and 7” (20cm) wide in driving position.
- Mobile Pile Driver measures over 9” (24cm) high, 19” (50cm) long and 7” (20cm) wide in driving position.
Easy Delivery - We Deliver Country Wide!
🗸 North West
🗸 Eastern Cape
🗸 Western Cape
🗸 Northen Cape
🗸 Free State
🗸 And Everywhere In-Between
For More information regarding our products please contact us at:
Contact number: (082)642-0259 / (087) 809 0579 / (012) 346-5404
Head Office: 150B Drakensberg road, Pretoria, Waterkloof Park, 0181 (Pick-up option available)