LEGO® Friends Mia's House-41369
Get back to nature with a visit to Mia’s family home. Tucked away in the forest, LEGO® Friends 41369 Mia’s House comprises a kitchen, bathroom and a living room, as well as Mia’s bedroom, accessed by a cool exterior climbing wall. Remove the bedroom floor for easy play inside the toy house. Outside there's a table and chairs, a well to fetch water for Mia's horse Metzie, and a grooming area where she can be groomed. This mini-doll house is the perfect set to role-play family life, and let imaginations run free. Includes 3 mini-doll figures: Mia, mom Ann and dad Angus, plus 2 animal figures.
- Includes 3 mini-doll figures: LEGO Friends® Mia, her mom Ann and her dad Angus, plus 2 animal figures: a rabbit and a horse.
- Features a 2-story cabin-style house including Mia’s bedroom, living room, bathroom with sink and toilet and a kitchen. There's also a climbing wall with a hidden entrance to Mia's bedroom, and a well outside with a bucket.
- Mia's bedroom features a bunk bed, lamp, desk and a chair.
- Kitchen features an oven, hob and a dining area.
- Accessory elements include a mixer, spatula, bowl, baguette, frying pan, sunny-side-up egg, plate, cutlery, 3 cups, 3 cupcake cases and a baking tray, saddle, bridle, helmet, roller skates, beehive, cell phone and a camera.
- Play out family life with Mom and Dad in this toy cabin house.
- Care for Metzie the horse, and feed the rabbit in the outside grooming area.
- Remove Mia's bedroom floor for full kitchen access, and help Mom and Dad prepare lunch.
- Help Mia practice her wildlife photography with the camera.
- Clamber up the climbing wall into Mia’s room when it’s time for bed.
- LEGO® Friends sets encourage creative play, and make building imaginative and fun.
- Measures over 8” (22cm) high, 12” (31cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep.
Easy Delivery - We Deliver Country Wide!
🗸 North West
🗸 Eastern Cape
🗸 Western Cape
🗸 Northen Cape
🗸 Free State
🗸 And Everywhere In-Between
For More information regarding our products please contact us at:
Contact number: (082)642-0259 / (087) 809 0579 / (012) 346-5404
Head Office: 150B Drakensberg road, Pretoria, Waterkloof Park, 0181 (Pick-up option available)