LEGO® - DUPLO® Police Station 10902
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Play out real-life scenarios in LEGO® DUPLO® Town: a recognizable world with modern DUPLO figures. Preschoolers will love creating stories through pretend play at the easy-to-build 10902 Police Station. Help the police officers whizz out in the police car with flashing lights and siren sound to catch the crook on the run with the police officer's doughnuts! Then take him back to the toy police station and lock him safely in the jail cell. Includes 3 DUPLO figures.
- Includes 3 LEGO® DUPLO® figures: 2 police officers and a crook.
- Features an easy-to-build police station with opening cell door and a toy police car with lights and siren sound.
- Accessory elements include a mug, plus bricks decorated as doughnuts and a security camera.
- Press the button to activate the police car siren and lights.
- Catch the crook and take him to the toy police station with jail.
- Use the modern characters, accessories and decorated bricks to have fun while helping your toddler learn about the police and how they help us.
- Help your child master basic construction skills with this easy-to-build model.
- This police toy for kids makes an ideal gift for preschool children.
- LEGO® DUPLO® products are specially designed to be fun and easy for little hands.
- There are several LEGO® DUPLO® Town products to collect and play out your child's everyday life in a recognizable DUPLO world.
- Combine with the 10900 Police Bike for even more police-themed fun.
- Police station measures over 6” (17cm) high, 9” (25cm) wide and 3” (10cm) deep.
- Police car measures over 4” (11cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
Easy Delivery - We Deliver Country Wide!
🗸 North West
🗸 Eastern Cape
🗸 Western Cape
🗸 Northen Cape
🗸 Free State
🗸 And Everywhere In-Between
For More information regarding our products please contact us at:
Contact number: (082)642-0259 / (087) 809 0579 / (012) 346-5404
Head Office: 150B Drakensberg road, Pretoria, Waterkloof Park, 0181 (Pick-up option available)