3-Ply Facial Re-Usable Surgical Masks 50 pcs
THESE ITEMS ARE CONSIDERED AS ESSENTIAL ITEMS.
STOCK AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
WE ARE ABLE TO DELIVER THESE ITEMS DURING THE LOCKDOWN PERIOD. DELIVERY TAKES AN ESTIMATE OF 2 TO 4 WORKING DAYS DEPENDING ON PROCESSING QUANTITIES.
- Pack of 50
- R 14 per mask - VAT and delivery included
- 3-Ply (3 layered Mask)
- Triple Layer Tightly Woven
- Washable (3 times)
Locally Manufactured - Proudly South African
- A surgical mask is a loose-fitting, disposable device that creates a physical barrier between the mouth and nose of the wearer and potential contaminants in the immediate environment.
- This particular one is made with three different layers containing different materials ranging from spunblown and meltblown fabrics.
- Surgical masks may also help reduce exposure of your saliva and respiratory secretions to others.
- If worn properly, a surgical mask is meant to help block:
- large-particle droplets,
- or splatter that may contain germs (viruses and bacteria), keeping it from reaching your mouth and nose (waterproof).
**PLEASE NOTE THAT FACE MASKS IS NOT RETURNABLE
Easy Delivery - We Deliver Country Wide!
🗸 North West
🗸 Eastern Cape
🗸 Western Cape
🗸 Northen Cape
🗸 Free State
🗸 And Everywhere In-Between
For More information regarding our products please contact us at:
Contact number: (082)642-0259 / (087) 809 0579 / (012) 346-5404
Head Office: 150B Drakensberg road, Pretoria, Waterkloof Park, 0181 (Pick-up option available)